Mitsubishi Electric India’s Factory Automation & Industrial Division has recently launched the latest and advanced version of Graphic Operation Controller ‘GOC43’. It is a compact device that carries an advanced set of features that are suitable for every system design. GOC43 is designed, developed and manufactured in India supporting the Government of India’s Make in India initiative.
- The new GOC43 comes with a touch-screen display of 4.3” with a Graphical Thin Film Transistor (TFT) LCD Display having 64K colours and 480×272 pixels with an IP65 front panel.
- Support multi-language.
- It offers efficient control through Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI), and Annunciator Panel for configuration. It comes with a large memory to handle complex programs and provides an interactive display.
- A compact device and it reduces assembly time by eliminating separate wiring of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Human-Machine Interface (HMIs).
- Offers seamless connectivity with various industrial devices required in digitization projects.
- IEC61131-3 Programming platform.
- IIoT connectivity for smart remote monitoring.
- Easy Customization.
Hisahiro Nishimoto, Business Unit Head-Factory Automation & Industrial Division, Mitsubishi Electric India Pvt. Ltd. said: “Mitsubishi Electric India’s Factory Automation & Industrial Division (FAID) is excited to share reliable and quality products that support the Make in India initiative. GOC43 will fulfil the automation needs of various industries in India. We will keep striving to develop and manufacture high-quality products like GOC43, keeping in mind our Indian customers, and their business growth needs.”